Our customer support template allows you to manage inquiries, suggestions, complaints and claims.
A major difference of this process is that it uses a public form. You can share the form using the public URL or insert it in your website using the code.
Advantages of automating this process:
- Customers’ queries won’t be left unanswered or pending for a long time.
- You can follow up on each individual customer without wasting resources. The incidents that do not require further attention will be rejected immediately. Others will be treated accordingly.
- Employees can check previous resolutions to have a reference on how to act.
- Your team will be coordinated and work quickly (no delays or forgetfulness).
- You can define the contact form, including the fields that the customer must complete. E.g.: if you must know the product number or the purchase date to provide the right support, you can set it as a required field.
Template’s form fields:
- Reason for contacting (inquiry, suggestion, complaint, claim)
- I would like to receive an answer by (phone, email)
- Reason for rejection
The last 3 fields are set as hidden when creating the document, so the customers will view the form as follows:
The fields have different visibility settings in the process stages (hidden, read-only, editable, required). For example, once the document reached the stage “Solve incident”, it was not rejected, so the “Reason for rejection” field will no longer be visible in any of the other stages.
IMPORTANT: Email Tasks (Notifications) will be sent to the email address that the customer entered (that’s why it is a required field). We suggest reviewing the subject and content of the messages and adapt the tone to match the communications of your organization. You can also customize the message, include the company name, contact details, etc.
We also included the field “Reason for rejection” into the email that notifies the customer that their incident was rejected. Please consider that whatever you write in that field will be automatically sent to the customer’s email. To learn more about including a form field into an Email Task, read this post. The “Notify incident rejected” was set as follows:
If you prefer, instead of sharing the public form, you can leave it private and enter the information internally. Your employees can fill out the form with information they receive from your customers via e-mail, phone, chat, social networks, personally or through any channel.
Remember that this and all of our process templates have System Roles (All Users, Administrator, etc.) as assignees for each task. You can edit this template to better fit your organization, create new roles, invite users, add or delete fields and event modify the workflow. The process can also be adapted and used with other stakeholders such as suppliers, potential customers or interested clients.This video will quickly show you how to import and customize a process template: