Multicontainer success case covers Flokzu’s adoption in a multinational company specialized in the rental, sale, and transformation of sea containers. This post covers the automation and management of several commercial and administrative business processes performed by people remotely distributed in several countries.
Multicontainer success case
Multicontainer is a multinational company specialized in the rental and sale of sea containers with offices and operations in more than 20 countries, including the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, and several countries in Europe.
Much of the daily work was done via phone, Skype, e-mail, but we had no place to keep track of the status. Flokzu allowed us to work remotely, easily remember what we had to do each day, and find information quickly.
Automating key processes
Automating secondary processes
Finally, other administrative and support processes were part of the Multicontainer success case, such as “Small Purchase Request and Approval”, “Investment Revision and Approval”, “Complaints Reception and Attention”, etc.
These are secondary processes, but if they are sub-optimized, they end slowing down the whole company.
(You may find interesting our Maintenance Request Process Template)
3 Key Digital Transformation enablers
The Multicontainer success case is based on 3 fundamental pillars, derived from the Digital Transformation current era:
- Cloud BPM. They need to automate their operations quickly, in several countries and without complexities. Avoiding installing software, purchasing perpetual licenses and long-term implementations, were fundamentals to achieve strong results fast.
- No-Code BPM. Coding software is expensive, time-consuming and hard to modify. Multicontainer needed agility to set up the processes. Moreover, they could evolve the processes as they go to each country. Flokzu allowed to instrument dozens of processes without writing a single line of code.
- Microservices. And for those features that were more complex, Flokzu integrated with other services. Some of them in Multicontainer’s legacy systems. Other in their user’s favorites web apps via Zapier.
Most used features
Multicontainer’s team found the following features particularly useful:
- Searches: to find all relevant info related to a client quickly. All info entered in Flokzu becomes instantly searchable, including attachments. This allowed quickly reuse of commercial proposals. In addition, if an old customer calls, all related info is immediately available.
- Comments: to exchange notes between team members without the need for emails. When a certain employee needs to be notified, users can simply mention him/her in a comment and Flokzu will send an automated notification. As a result, the team can register properly all contingencies, questions, and annotations.
- Timers and notifications: process workflows included timers to send automated reminders. That way each salesperson could follow up with the potential client in a timely manner. Managers also receive alerts automatically whenever something important happens.
- Starred: each user starred the leads that were particularly interesting, to easily find in the future. This feature is particularly important for mobile users, who can have in the palm of their hand the most relevant leads to follow up.
- Metrics & Reports: all activity performed in Flokzu is tracked in a Dashboard, visible only to special users. Administrators can quickly identify who registered the most leads, who finalized them faster, how much each salesperson sold, etc. Due to manager’s ability to access this report easily, they are able to make decisions based on objective data and KPI’s.
Customer support is a key part of the Multicontainer success case. The company team highlighted Flokzu’s support, mainly the ability to consider their requests and suggestions:
They showed an interest in the things we said. Flokzu’s consultants show real interest in the customer, in finding the right solution, in making the tool useful. They helped us model the processes. We have had a very good response from the Flokzu team.
Some numbers and benefits as a result of Flokzu implementation
- +30% lead concretion after formalizing the process in Flokzu.
- 4 Months ROI, considering sales increase only and faster than expected.
- +100 administrative hours saved per month, due to the billing process automation.
Using Flokzu we were able to spend our time on more important matters and avoid others that didn’t add value to the business. Flokzu helps us to be more organized and to save time.
You can also schedule a work session here to model a real-life process in your organization together